Each ml of the oily solution contains: 25 ml of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Anabolic steroids bind to specific receptor present especially in reproductive tissue, muscle and fat (Mooradian& Morley, 1987). The anabolic steroids reduce nitrogen excretion from tissue breakdown inandrogen deficient men. They are also responsible for normal male sexual differentiation. The ratio of anabolic (“body-building”) effects to androgenic (virilizing) effects may differ among the members ofthe class, but in practice all agents possess bothproperties to some degree. There is no clear evidencethat anabolic steroids enhance overall athletic performance.
Nandrolone is used in the treatment of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women at a dose of 50 mg every three weeks. It is also used for some aplastic anaemias or replacement of male sex steroids in men who have androgen deficiency, for example as a result of loss of both testes
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
The substance Nandrolonephenylpropionate quickly gets into the blood, where it remains active for two to three days. Patients who hope for optimal results inject NandrolonePhenylpropionate every third day, or even every two days. The dosage is around 50-100 mg per injection, or a total of 150-300 mg/week.
- Weight gain
- Fluid retention
- Abnormal liver function
- In men: Impotence and azoospermia
- In women: virilization
- In children: premature closure of the epiphyses
CONTRAINDICATION Known or suspected cancer of the prostate or (in men) breast. Pregnancy or breast-feeding. Known cardiovascular disease is a relative contraindication. DRUG INTERACTIONNandrolonephenylpropionate may enhance or increase the effects of:
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral anti-diabetic agents
- Adrenal steroids
- Adrenocorticotrophic hormone (ACTH)
The presenceof other medical troubles may concern the use of remedies in this class. Make sure you announce your physician if you experience one other medical troubles, mainly:
- mamar malignancy (in males and some females)
- Diabetes mellitus (sugar diabetes) — anabolic steroids may reduce blood sugar levels.
- broaden prostate or prostate malignancy — anabolic steroids can create these conditions worse by giving more growth of the prostate or more enlargement of a disease.
- Heart or blood vessel sickness — anabolic steroids is able to worsen these conditions by rising blood cholesterol levels.
- Kidney syndrome
- Liver disease
- Too much calcium in the blood (or history of) (in women)
Anabolin® injection: Box containing 5 ampoules of 1 ml